Frank King has generously provided a number of articles that have been gathering dust in his personal archive. While not suitable for Bulletin Articles or Monographs, they will undoubtedly be of interest to members and can be found below or via Understanding Sundials in the Sundial Craft menu:
- The Gnomonic Cipher, a Dan Brown Spoof
- The Queens’ Dial – Refurbishment Considerations
- The Shadow of a Point cast onto a Plane
- Notes on Spherical Triangles
- The Angles of the Time Lines on a Sundial
- Scaling the Universe via a Transit of Venus
Frank is unlikely to be alone in having such material in the deeper recesses of his computer and members are encouraged to dig through their own personal archives. Material on any aspect of dialling that may be of interest to others is very welcome – thanks in advance!